Sunday, December 18, 2016

Computer Games

Having a new computer is a bit of a bonus when it comes to playing games on it.  With todays magic and mayhem in graphics and gorgeous images throughout they are like stepping into a movie that was made especially for you to become part of.  I love them.  Designers are so clever and the colours are spectacular.

Big Fish is my favourite place to go for games and I purchased Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper, Hound of the Baskervilles, Hidden Expedition to the Amazon, Midnight Mysteries Edgar Allen Poe, Puss in Boots,   plus a few others when they were all 60% off the price.  Now I'm set for the winter here in the woods.  Love playing them and being challenged and I figured they were a good Christmas present to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment